It’s happening on the 28th, 29th and 30th April.
The event theme is “The Caribbean”, so, each cub will need to bring a costume.
Depart: 5.15pm Frankfield church. Please Park cars on the left side of the car-park.
Return: (Time change) Now 5.30pm Frankfield church. Watch Facebook for updates.
We will be travelling to and from Melleray in full uniform.
Cubs must have a good lunch on Friday before travelling.
Gear they’ll need…
- A ruck sack big enough to carry all gear – extra bags nearly always get torn, left behind or both.
- Caribbean themed costume.
- Plain white (cheap) 100% cotton t-shirt – it’s being used at one of the events.
- 500ml plastic disposable drinks bottle – it’s being used at one of the events.
- Hiking Boots.
- Rain gear – light coat and water proof pull-ups.
- Hat and gloves.
- Torch and extra batteries.
- Personal first aid kit – for cubs with First Aid stage badges.
- Sun lotion – no harm being optimistic!
- Wash gear – small towel, tooth brush / paste.
- A water bottle to use over the weekend.
- Cup / Plate / Bowl / Knife / Fork / Spoon.
- T-Towel / J-Cloth.
- Trainers / indoor shoes.
- Sleeping bag, ground mat, travel pillow – standard pillows just get dirty and damp.
- Change of warm clothes for the Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.
- Ensure all gear is well labelled with their name. We always find uniforms, clothes and other gear left behind.
- Small day sack to carry their lunch and water in on Saturday.
The group will not take responsibility for any electronic equipment brought to or damaged while on camp and we ask that all such equipment should not be brought. All gear should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.