Cub Scouts is for boys and girls aged from nine to about eleven and it’s a great way to make loads of new friends and have a whole lotta fun too!
Cubs usually meet once a week in the local scout den but that’s only half the story! About once a month, the pack goes hiking, swimming, camping, to the cinema or wherever you wanna go! That the cool thing about Cubs, you help decide what the pack does and when now where else will you get that kinda input!
9, 10 & 11 years of age
Both Boys and Girls
We have three Cub Scout Sections in Douglas & St. FinBarres. The 2nd, 6th and the 47th. They meet on three different nights.
Meeting Day and Times
- 2nd Cub Scouts – Thursday: 19:00 – 20:30
- 6th Cub Scouts – Monday: 19:00 – 20:30
- 47th Cub Scouts – Friday: 18:00 – 19:30
- 93rd Cub Scouts – Friday: 19:00 – 20:30 in Canon Packham Hall
- 2nd Cub Scouts – Scouter David Kinnear: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6th Cub Scouts – Scouter Eoin Field: email@example.com
- 47th Cub Scouts – Scouter Siobhan Hodkinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 93rd Cub Scouts – Scouter Cian Swanton: email@example.com