Passport Information for Camp 2017.


Posted by Enda | Posted in Camp 2017 | Posted on 18-04-2017

Hi All!

We’re a little bit early, but if you have a chance, you might give the info needed below.

If you’re wondering about the EHIC card – while it’s necessary in most EU countries (and some others), it is NOT needed for the U.K.



Write a comment